Friday, November 6, 2009

First Blog

Some of you know that I have been wanting to start a blog for a long time! It has taken me a very long time to come up with a name and I have come up with one, but I am still not sure "it's the one".


My blog is being created to share the sewing projects, the building projects, recipes and crafts that I create, along with a place to vent, share my life and to journal. I hope that the name that I created encompases all of that!


I am excited to begin blogging. I do not know how often I will post, but probably pretty frequently, as I often need a portal for my emotions and for my excitement!


So onward with this new journey!

2 comments:

  1. I'm excited to follow your blog! I blog a little too often!;) in fact I have 9 posts saved waiting to publish!:)

    ReplyDelete